Grand Kata VIP — Kata Beach Hotel in Phuket
Grand Kata VIP is a new brand hotel in Phuket within 500m to Kata beach on the west coast of the island. Kata district is one of Phuket’s most popular tourist locations because of 3 beaches (Kata, Karon and Kata Noi beaches) and attractivetourist infrastructure of the area. 2 new buildings on the wide road across from the well-developed area features modern-style apartments and 4 star hotel management.
Apartments of the hotel with 1 – 4 bedrooms are designed in the modern style using high-quality finishing materials and branded appliances. 166 spacious rooms created in one concept, living room combined with fully equipped kitchenette and spacious balconies. Grand Kata VIP offers various of condominium room types with a private pools, 2 floors penthouse for a big company, cozy rooms for two, studios or families rooms.
Standard room amenities and services
Grand Kata VIP rooms are actually condominium units, which includes separate living areas and kitchenettes, 1-6 bedrooms with separate bathrooms and balconies.
- Air condition in each room.
- Balcony with a furniture.
- Living area include sofa and cable TV.
- A kitchenette include an electric stove, refrigerator, microwave and utensils.
- Bedrooms has a king size or double beds and dresser.
- Bathtub & shower.
- Safe box.
- High speed Wi-Fi.
- Bathrobes & slippers.
Hotel services include:
There are 24 hour reception service at the main hall of Grand Kata VIP hotel. Reception service available by phone as well.
- 24-hour security;
- 1-time complimentary water and snacks (on check-in);
- complimentary toiletries on check in;
- daily room cleaning;
- daily bed linen and towels change;
- daily breakfast (exclude bookings without breakfasts).
The hotel include public facilities such as:
- a ground-floor swimming pool & bar;
- a rooftop infinity pool;
- a sky bar;
- rooftop fitness club;
- a kids club;
- Chaba restaurant;
- underground parking.
The main hall of Grand Kata VIP hotel offers a spacious public space with a reception desk and it connects with restaurant, making it the perfect place for meetings. The Chaba Restaurant has 120 seats and serving Thai and International cuisine from a la carte menu for lunch and dinner. Breakfast buffet serving daily from 7am to 10am.
The roof areas are public and feature an infinity pool, sky bar and fitness club. The pool bars are located in each building and offers classic menu with a soft drinks, signature cocktails and popular quick bites such as burgers, sandwiches & pizzas.
Grand Kata VIP Kata Beach Hotel location, facilities and infrastructure of the area of Kata and Karon district.
Grand Kata VIP — Kata Beach hotel located next to the popular night market. Distance to the gorgeous, wide white-sand beaches is only 500 m to Kata beach and 900m to Karon beach. A bit further located one more bay Kata Noi well known by 5 stars hotels there.
Near the hotel lots of walking areas, tourist shops, massage services, local markets and shopping centers. There are also a number of international restaurants, including those that specialize in Thai, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Entertainment in the form of nightclubs and music bars can be found within 300 meters of the apartments. For the active holidays within a walking distance here’s a surf-club, mini golf, beach activities like stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) and parasailing.
Kata district is also a good start to explore Phuket. In a radius of 15 km located island’s famous landmarks and the biggest shopping malls.
- Visiting card of Kata district is a Kata-Karon viewpoint. The only place in Phuket from where you can see the three famous beaches of Kata Noi, Kata and Karon.
- Big Buddha is one of the most revered landmarks on the island. 45-metre-tall statue that sits atop the highest peak between Chalong and Kata.
- The largest Phuket’s temple Wat Chalong is the most important symbols of Phuket, because the majority of Thais are Buddhist and because temples looks like a piece of art.
- Historical center Phuket Town famous for the facts that many cozy cafes, markets and shops are here. One more attractive place here is a shopping mall Central Festival Phuket with big various of entertainment like ice arena, aquarium and gardens, and of course, with shops of world famous brands.
- Rawai district is popular because of traveling to the islands, Rawai beaches (Naiharn, Yanui beach), the most southern point of Phuket – Promthep Cape.
- Patong district. Here’s concentrated night life, big shopping center Jungceylon and hundreds of restaurants and small shops.
The transfer from Phuket airport to Grand Kata VIP by car takes 1.30 hours. Transfers and taxi services, tour information available at reception and during your reservation.
Working with agents and tour operators
Grand Kata VIP — Kata Beach hotel is open for cooperation with independent agents, travel agencies and tour operators. Please contact our rental department for more details.
Business relations and cooperation with Grand Kata VIP Hotel in Phuket:
Ms. Olga Titova
Director of Rental Department
Hotel chain management