Lagoon Townhouse 46
|Price:||35-50 k ฿/mth|
|Year of construction (renovation):||2006 (2013)|
Lagoon Apartment 46 is more a town house than apartment, set over three floors and featuring a swimming pool and private yard. It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms and a view over the Phuket Private Lagoon Village’s lake.
We call it an apartment but Lagoon Apartment 46 is actually a town house set over three floors with its own yard and lap pool. From the ground up this is the perfect rental for a family or group of friends who want all the comforts of home. On the ground floor is a spacious, eat-in kitchen that is fully fitted with everything needed. The doors from here lead out to the terrace that is partly covered to offer shade from the sun, then on to the good sized private lap pool and yard. On the middle floor is a spacious living room furnished with a sofa, desk, and flat screen TV. Cable is available for short term rentals, as is wifi internet. There is also a good sized bedroom on this floor, and from the living room the balcony overlooks the pool and yard. On the upper floor the master bedroom also has a small, private balcony and you can wake to the views over the village’s lagoon and distant mountains from here. Lagoon Apartment 46 has covered parking for one car. Pool and garden care are included in the rental, and cleaning is offered two times per week. The apartment is part of the desirable Phuket Private Lagoon Village community – a gated community right next to Chalong Temple and golf course, and only five minutes drive to Chalong Per.
- Cleaning service 2 times per week included in the price. Extra cleaning 500thb/3 hours.
- Bed and towels change 1 time per week included. Extra changes 300thb/set.
- Gardening and pool care included in the price.
- Cable TV and Internet standard packages. Upgrades or package changes available only for 8+ months rentals for additional cost.
- Electricity price 6 thb per unit paid separately every month. Water bill included in the price.
- Gas balon replacement paid separately by tenant.
You can send an inquiry for your dates.