Rawai VIP Villas — family-friendly resort in Phuket
Rawai VIP Villas, Kids Park & Spa is a family resort which offers an integrated approach to family recreation with accommodation in private pool villas. The project is located in the south region of Phuket – Rawai. This district is well-known like a quiet area with developed infrastructure and gorgeous beaches, islands and landmarks. 43 villas in a gated community within 300m from Rawai beachfront feature modern-style accommodation and service management of a 4-star hotel.
Resort infrastructure includes:
• Rawai Park which is created for kids and families for pastime together.
• Family restaurant Love Rawai Cafe with Thai and International cuisine.
• SPA complex Pure SPA Rawai with traditional and signature treatments.
• Lyfe Medical Wellness is a professional center of rejuvenation in Phuket.
Accommodation in villas with private pools & services
One storey detached and semi-detached villas with 2-6 bedrooms and private pools are available for rent with minimum stay 1 night. Villas in the resort are tastefully furnished in a modern Thai style. Each villa has a private pool and terrace, modern living room, dining area, private parking, en-suite bathrooms in every bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Villas layout shows that all rooms have their own entrance from the pool side, rooms do not connect inside the villa.
For the babies kids chairs and baby beds are provided. Each bedroom has a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, dresser, TV and private access to the pool. In villas there are 3 ways of aeration in each room: ceiling fan, air conditioner and mosquito net on the doors. All villas are set up with WiFi, cable TV and CCTV security system.
For disabled guests there’s the villa with all necessary equipment.
Prices for the villas can be compared with the family accommodation in a 4-star hotel with the same services. In the result, it’s cheaper in most cases.
Services in the resort:
- Transfer & taxi service.
- Car rentals.
- Free bicycle rental.
- Tours and excursions.
- Cleaning, bed linen change and maintenance services.
- 24 hours reception.
- Daily breakfasts & food delivery from Love Rawai Cafe.
- Weekly family events in Rawai Park.
- Annual celebrations for guests on the main calendar holidays (New Year, Chinese New Year, Songkran) in Rawai Park.
- Kids events arrangements (birthday, school contests, fairs, etc).
- More than 1200 sq.m. area.
- Indoor playground (250 sq.m.)
- Outdoor playground with roof (250 sq.m.)
- Water area with slides – 40 cm deep (300 sq.m.)
- Sunbeds area around the pool for parents.
- Green area with tropical trees, flowers – 500 sq.m.
- Stage for concerts, shows etc.
Rawai Park was created for the families who want to spend time and have fun together. Every weekend and holidays magic shows, games, concerts and creative workshops are held in the park. Play areas are suitable for any weather conditions: playroom with air-conditioners and toys, outdoor playgrounds with a roof protecting from sun and rain, kids water area for the hot time, sand area, green gardens for the rest.
All main calendar holidays of the year are celebrated there. Rawai Park can arrange kids events like birthdays or even school contests, fairs with entertainers, show programs, games, prizes and buffet menu from Love Rawai Cafe with service.
Park is open for everyone from 9am to 8pm.
Love Rawai Cafe
Family restaurant (400 sq.m.) is located directly nearby Rawai park what is convenient for parents who can sit in the cafe and look after their kids in the pool. Love Rawai Cafe offers Thai and International food, soft drinks and selection of wine and beer. For the kids there’s a special menu. Restaurant offers breakfasts, lunches and dinners as well as in-room service for the villas.
Pure SPA Rawai
Spa is created according to the basic canons with the privacy, nice interior in subdued tones, relaxing atmosphere. Private rooms are created for the couples or a company up to 4 and set up with a bathroom for body treatments like wrapping and scrubbing.
The spa menu offers a comprehensive relaxation program. Peelings on the basis of signature cosmetics, warm candle wax, massage with herbal pouches and traditional Thai massage. Programs for the face are based on French cosmetic line.
Pure Spa therapists have huge experience, education and regularly learn new techniques. Also packages for pregnant women are available.
Lyfe Medical Wellness
Lyfe Medical Wellness is a professional center of rejuvenation. Latest technologies in this field are used there. In accordance with the results of health check-up and wellbeing analyses experienced team of professionals will design an individual program in conjunction with client’s needs and health-related goals.
Clinic offers the following programs:
- Detailed health condition check-up.
- Medical detoxification.
- Hormone panel.
- Vitamin booster.
- Aesthetic and beauty.
- Facial plastic surgery.
,biiais Location and Sightseeing
The resort is located just 300 meters away from Rawai beachfront, 5 kilometers away from Nai Harn and Ya Nui beaches and the most famous Phuket viewpoint – Promthep Cape. Rawai beachfront is well known as Rawai Promenade. It is the main Rawai street well-equipped for tourists:
- Famous fish and seafood market and on the opposite side – cafes where they can cook your seafood by your choice.
- Rawai Pier is perfect for walking, running, promenading.
- A lot of restaurants, bars, bakeries and breakfast cafes are located along the beachfront.
- 24-hours mini-shops and ATMs.
- Gyms and Thai boxing.
- Massage parlours.
- Boat taxi. You can visit Rawai islands from this coast. There are more than 10 islands nearby.
Rawai beachfront is not suitable for a swim because of low tides on the south coast. That’s why this coast became parking for boats.
Boat taxi offers trips to the nearest islands with nice tropical beaches, sunset trips and sea activities of snorkeling, diving, fishing and submarine scooter tours. A huge advantage is a simplicity of renting a boat. Just arrange with the captain right on the waterfront and safely go on a trip to one of the most beautiful islands near Phuket.
Islands of Rawai
- Bon Island is visible from Rawai Promenade. The way takes only 15 minutes on an authentic Thai long-tail boat. Here you can enjoy
swimming all day long, sunbathe on a snow-white beach and taste delicious food in a small cozy Bon Island Restaurant that is hidden directly in the jungle.
- Racha island. The way is 30 minutes by a speedboat from the Rawai beach. The island is surrounded by coral reefs. You can visit the island for a one-day tour, longer stay is possible in one of the luxurious hotels. Visit it for diving, snorkeling, sunbathing on white beaches and swimming in the water of a dazzling color.
- Koh Hey, also known as Coral Island is only 10 minutes by a speedboat from the Rawai beach. This is a fairly large island drowning in greenery with beautiful beaches and developed infrastructure. Dive with scuba, fly with parachute after a boat, swim with a mask, ride a “banana” or water skiing. You can have a snack in a restaurant hidden in the shade of palms, and in the evening, on the beach, a small bar with cocktails opens.
- Koh Kaeo Yai — a heart-shaped island in Rawai. This island is famous not only for its shape but also for the Golden Buddha and the Buddhist temple where monks live. The island is located 3 km away from Rawai beach and you can reach it by a long-tail boat in 20 minutes. Visit it for excursions and don’t forget about the dress-code.
Beaches in Rawai
Rawai district is best known for its beaches. There travelers can find a few incredible beaches with well-developed infrastructure, bars, restaurants and another kind of entertainment. However, this beautiful corner of Phuket saved almost pristine beaches attracting people by its wild beauty.
- Ao Sen beach. This cozy and small beach is well hidden near The Nai Harn hotel but is certainly recommended for a visit. In addition to the usual swimming and sunbathing there’s an excellent spot for snorkeling and a cafe in a small Thai restaurant.
- Yanui beach, located between the viewpoints – Promthep Cape and Windmill Station. Yanui bay is surrounded by rocks and provide a unique atmosphere and landscape. This beach is very popular among photographers and wedding planners. In the jungle of the beach there is a small bar and a restaurant where you can have a good dinner and drink a couple of cocktails in the evening.
- Nai Harn beach. According to many residents and guests of the island it is almost the best beach in Phuket. On the coastline there is a small market where you can buy everything you need for a beach holiday. You will find numerous restaurants and cafes there for having dinner. At the western end of the beach there is an eponymous five-star hotel The Nai Harn, its snow-white shape makes the beach instantly recognizable. All year round the sea there has a magnificent turquoise color, is very warm and perfectly suitable for swimming. From April to November waves appear and lifeguards working at the beach set special signs in the places where it is safe to swim.
- Promthep Cape is the most southern landmark of Phuket with the delightful view of the ocean which opens from the viewpoint. Nearby there is a restaurant with local cuisine and a chic sea view and a small market with souvenirs, fruits and refreshing drinks.
- Windmill Station is a small station of alternative energy. It has become one of the symbols of the Rawai District. At the foot of a large snow-white fan there is a viewpoint with an incredible view of the ocean. Best time for visiting is during the sunset from 6.30 pm to 7 pm.
- Black Rock Viewpoint — one of the most beautiful viewpoints in Rawai but not very popular as it is not so easy to access. But the view from it is outstanding – all islands around from the top: Koh Man, Koh Kaeo, Ko Bon, Ko Hey, Ko Racha and also almost the whole Rawai District.
- 7-11, Family Mart – 24/7 shops within walking distance on Rawai beachfront.
- Tesco Lotus Park, Makro Food Centre – food (5 km).
- Villa Market with imported food, home appliances (9 km).
- Central Festival Shopping Centre – one of the largest shopping malls in Phuket (17 km).
- Jungceylon Shopping Center, located in Patong, in the center of nightlife (20 km).
Rawai District Photo Gallery
Auduence we aim at and develop our resort for:
- Ages 25-35.
- Families with kids 0-6 y.o.
- Independent travelers.
Our guests have small kids and when they are planning a holiday they choose a place not only for themselves but a place that will be comfortable for their kids – and here is our main advantage – our kids park which is the largest in Phuket and is only steps away from the villas. The kids are busy playing, they can swim in the water area, lunch at the restaurant, walk on the shady Rawai beachfront, enjoy well-developed infrastructure.
Guests usually rent a car or they use a taxi to go to the beach sometimes (small kids can not stay at the beach for a long time). Shops and restaurants within walking distance make families feel in the center of everything.
Booking a Villa
Please visit the official website of Rawai VIP Villas, Kids Park and Spa Resort for instant villa reservation. You will be able to check the availability and see the prices for your preferred period. If you will have any questions, you are free to contact us using contact information and form at the website. You may also find contacts for villa reservations on this page below. Welcome to Phuket!
Working With Agents and Tour Operators
Rawai VIP Villas resort is open for cooperation with independent agents, travel agencies and tour operators. Please contact our rental department for more details.
Business relations and cooperation with Rawai VIP Villas Family Resort:
Ms. Olga Titova
Director of Rental Department
Hotel chain management