Rental Return Program and Property Management
Phuket9 Company offers Rental Program for every property buyer or investor. The rental return program provides worry-free investment return for condominium or villa owners.
During Rental Guarantee Agreement term the company offers full management for the property. Management department takes care of marketing and renting the condominium unit or villa. Phuket9 provides all the necessary services to tenants – check-ins/outs, transfers, cleaning, bed sheet changes, pool and garden care, as well as covers the costs of maintenance and damages made by tenants, electricity, water, cable-TV and internet bills and common area payments for security, garbage disposal and so on.
The owner of the house gets payments regardless of whether the house is rented or not. In addition, the owner is provided with the offer to stay at his or similar property without charge for 2-4 weeks during low season (from May until October) or throughout the year. The conditions may vary depending on the project.
With Rental Guarantee Programs from Phuket9 Company property owners get up-to 7% profit per year for the term for up to 8 years.
How does Rental Program work?
- Rental Program offered for all property owners who purchased Investment Property from Phuket9 Development Company.
- The Rental Program immediately after the buyer’s full payment.
- First standard Agreement term is up-to 8 years and depends on other conditions. Rental Return Agreement is signed at the same time with the property Purchase Agreement.
- The Owners are offered with 6-7% income per year which is calculated from Selling Price of the property. Price also includes all furniture packages and decorations, so there is no more investment needed and full amount is used to calculate rental income.
- Common fees and other house bills* during Rental Agreement term are covered by managing company.
- Payments to the owner are made upfront 2 times per year.
- As a bonus, the owners has opportunity to use their property for 2-4 weeks per year, usually “low season” (May-October) offered, but still depends on the project.
* Electricity and water bills are paid by tenants, as well as damages and other issues. House Owners should take out an insurance policy. Withholding tax deducted from owners income at the end of the billing year.
Investment property by Phuket9
You may check VIP KATA Condominium or Rawai VIP Villas projects pages for more detailed information about community and amenities or visit our sales offices for more details about the Guaranteed Rent Program and all our investment properties.